This is my personal blog. In this blog you will follow my life, I will try to post interesting things that will happen to me. I'm glad to see you here ;) Thanks. And, yes, ofcourse please forgive me my english, 'cause I have not learned it anywhere :)

Monday, July 20, 2009

Cocktails

Recently I decided to make some cocktails. I had Becherovka and Absinthe and my friends had Bailey's and Kahlua. I decided to make B-56 and B-Cola.


We need a glass which is used for Tequila.
Here is recipe of B-56:
25 ml of Kahlua
15 ml of Baileys'
10 ml of Absinthe

First of all we need to pour Kahlua. Then hold a tea spoon on the glass and carefully pour the Bailey's. Then without removing the spoon pour the Absinthe.

Here is my result:







Let's make a B-Cola. We need a glass with a volume of 250-300 ml.
Here is the recipe:
40 ml of Becherovka
Coca-Cola
Lemon

We need 2 slices of lemon. Then slice one piece on 4 parts. Put these parts in glass and fill with ice. Then pour 40 ml of Becherovka in glass and fill with Coca-Cola. Then put another slice on the frame of glass. That's it! ;)

Here is my result:






These cocktails were my firsts. Thanks for attention. Hope you liked them as I did.
Bye!

3 comments:

Robbie Raul said...

Gug En verevini tesq@ bavakan Lavn er !! havesov kporcei )) !
Molodec !! senc vor sharunakvi Shutov qaxaqi barmannerin Master Class er es talu !!!
menak mi harc na vkus voncn ein??

Astghik said...

Hi Gug jan!!!
I would like to try "Your" Cocktails, but as I am in Amerca now (voch barov) I can't. because as soon as somebody knows ot will be very very bad deed by me. because of that many many innocent people will emerge in the fortress!!!
annormal erkira eli!!!
De lav Gug jan, Lav exi.
Ha mekel mi ban. es im verjin gisherna es esh erkrum. BYE!!!

Gu-Go said...

Rob jan, uremn asem... B-56-@ shaaaaat hamov a u qaxcr a + 2+ bajakic arden lav es @lnum :) 2-rd@ shater@ dur@ chi galis, vortev shat yurahatuk, mi qich dar@ ham uni.

Astgh jan, es inch lav lur es asum. Ari ari, inch es korcrel et otar amayi champequm :D